What we do
Our Client base covers, and has over the time covered: - Barristers, scrap metal merchants, successful forensic accounting for Court cases, self-employed motor bike couriers, project management in the UK and Middle East, advising a Nobel Prize Winner, Recruitment specialists, a company dealing with the decommission of nuclear plants, artists, entertainers, restaurants, solicitors, builders, an International Shipping Council and a functioning Monastery.
We offer a full range of support for other aspects of running your business including: start up advice, management accounting, payroll, budgeting and cash flow projections in addition to tax services and preparation of accounts. We work closely with other professionals, such as Solicitors, where over lapping advice is required.
Our services include advising on: -
- Tax, planning and compliance
- Compliance for Limited Companies
- Unincorporated Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Sole Traders and Individuals
- Business plans and start ups, budgets and cash flows
- Payroll and Automatic Pension Enrolment