Business Start up
Starting a new business should always be based on a realistic business plan and adequate finance. Most new business owners start with the foundation of a solid business proposition and plenty of entrepreneurial spirit. We help look after the legal and financial aspects of the formation and running a business.
With our combined years of experience, we can provide extensive direction and advice on starting up a business to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible and trouble free for you.
Whatever the size of business you are considering starting up we can provide vital advice on:
- The structure the business should take, sole trader, partnership, LLP, limited company, PLC.
- Company formation procedures.
- Preparation of projections, cash flow and business plan.
- Arranging finance.
- Bookkeeping tuition and implementing management procedures and systems.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Vat Compliance
We advise new businesses not to risk getting caught out by any unexpected or unforeseen problems and come and see us from the start. “A gram of preparation is preferable to a kilo of cure”. Coming to see us to discuss business proposals means we can evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner and offer advice.