The secretarial function for limited companies can be an arduous task with our in-house expertise, we can ensure that statutory deadlines are met; we will handle all the statutory obligations including the filing of Financial Statements, Annual Returns as well as changes of directors and secretaries, issue of shares, etc. As part of the service, we manage all the paperwork required for the payment of dividends and dealing with share transfers.
The Registered Office address is the official address of a limited company, and every company registered in the UK requires one. It must be an actual physical address and not just a PO Box Number. The address is placed on public record and must be displayed on all company stationery, including the company website. We can also provide the Registered Office Address for your company.
Our full company secretarial services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and electronic filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance and storage of statutory books
- The Registered Office Address
- Filing Financial Statements and Annual Returns